Saturday, March 04, 2006

Captured!

Large Italian Man Captured !

Today's bookstores know how to get me coming back.

Some of my favorite neighborhood places are where I read. Often they have the right combination of food, drink, comfort, quite and light. Mostly it will be at the local Bookstore.

Barnes & Nobles bookstores know how to capture me on a weekend. After I have discovered a great read I will often buy it on the spot or purchase it off of a web site later.

Borders does a better job of combining music to my reading experience. I will often have headphones on while reading a book with a coffee in hand.

It is a great way to combine getting away by yourself while keeping yourself informed.



Recently found the following good reads:















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home